The weather is warmer, your schedule is busy, and that calls for a quick, no-fuss, cold lunch. This Greek pasta salad stores well (in fact, the flavors are enhanced after some time in the fridge) so you can make it early in the week and portion out the leftovers for an easy grab-and-go meal. Adjust the veggies and flavors to your liking and enjoy this easy lunch favorite!
For the vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the salad
- 12 ounces spiral pasta; cooked and drained
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted black or Greek olives (optional)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, gather and prepare vegetables.
- Put vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, combine cooked pasta, vegetables, feta cheese, and vinaigrette.
- Add in olives, if using.
- Dig in! Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.